At Christmas time the Carriage House of the Grange Estate is transformed into the Cobbs Creek Lines Holiday Railroad, a magical land of Lionel and O Gauge trains. Viewers of all ages delight in the immersive, fun filled and fantastic display of trains. Each year a dedicated group of volunteers assembles to enhance the train display, and each years visit brings something new to enjoy!
The trains operate while the Christmas house tours are given. Come see the Cobbs Creek Lines Holiday Railroad and the Grange Estate this year. Train layout admission is free. Mansion tours are five dollars. Donations to support the Grange Estate are always welcome.
Trains are operating this year on the following schedule.
- Saturday December 9, 10:00 AM to Noon – Special Photo Event, see below.
- Saturday December 9, 1:00 PM to 4:00 PM
- Sunday December 10, 1:00 PM to 4:00 PM
- Saturday December 16, 1:00 PM to 4:00 PM
- Sunday December 17, 1:00 PM to 4:00 PM
- Saturday December 23, 1:00 PM to 4:00 PM
- Tuesday December 26, 1:00 PM to 4:00 PM
- Saturday December 30, 1:00 PM to 4:00 PM
- Sunday December 31, 1:00 PM to 4:00 PM
- Saturday January 6, 1:00 PM to 4:00 PM
- Sunday January 7, 1:00 PM to 4:00 PM
Saturday December 9 from 10 AM to Noon. We will supply the cameras, lights, and trains. You supply the smiles and an email address. We will take your photo and email it to you so you can share it on your Christmas card or Facebook. Photos are free. Donations to support the Grange Estate are always welcome.
Here is a video of the layout from 2015.